2017 Digital Marketing Partnership
Capitol File will partner with Long & Foster Real Estate to create an integrated, custom digital program that will serve to:
- Generate awareness of Long & Foster Real Estate among our affluent and sophisticated online audience
- Promote Long & Foster's luxury listings through the company's affiliation with Christie's International Real Estate
- Position Long & Foster brokers as experts in the DC market
Leveraging our extensive digital platforms, Capitol File will provide Long & Foster with a year-long program that highlights the most luxurious listings in the DC market. The following strategic assets will be utilized:
For four (4) months during the year, Long & Foster will also receive run of site display advertising across each channel of the Capitol File website at 33% share of voice.
Ad units include: 970x90 leaderboard, 728x90 interstitials, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page. All ad units will be hyperlinked to the Long & Foster website.
Long & Foster will receive four (4) dedicated email blasts to highlight top listings and brokers throughout the year. Email blasts are delivered directly to the inbox of Capitol File magazine's coveted network of opt-in subscribers and will hyperlink to the Long & Foster website, driving traffic and awareness of the company's top luxury listings. Average open rates for our eBlasts are >20%. Our email lists have been audited and have an approximate 58/42 M/F split, as well as 20% of the list having earnings of >$1m.
Each month, Capitol File magazine deploys an editorial email newsletter with relevant and timely content specific to DC. Throughout the program, Long & Foster will receive inclusion in four (4) editorial email newsletters, delivering the Long & Foster brand message directly to our opt-in subscribers. Newsletter inclusions can serve to promote and drive traffic to the sponsored content posts on the website, or can highlight select listings, driving traffic to the Long & Foster website.
For four months, Long & Foster will receive two (2) social media post across Capitol File magazine's Facebook, Instagram or Twitter social networks. Social media promotion will serve to drive traffic to sponsored content on the Capitol File website or can highlight select Long & Foster brokers and listings.
Capitol File will work with Long & Foster to produce a custom content series titled "Home of the Month." For a total of four (4) months throughout the year,
Long & Foster will present one (1) sponsored content posts which will provide the ultimate guide to select DC neighborhoods.
- Long & Foster to provide a luxury listing to showcase for each post
- Capitol File editors will curate an insider's guide to the neighborhood, including the hottest restaurants and bars, top retail experiences, etc.
All deliverables can be activated at any point during 12 month period
- (4) month ROS advertising, at 33% SOV, utilizing 970x90 leaderboard, 728x90 interstitials, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page
- (4) dedicated eBlasts
- (4) eNewsletter inclusions
- (8) Social media posts
- (4) Sponsored posts (optional)
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 50,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 70,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence around the US, with 11,000 Twitter followers, 7,600 Facebook likes and 6,500 Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with more than 6,500 opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For more information, please contact Meredith Merrill