Capitol File partners with and promotes STK DC using our extensive online, print, and events platforms.
Capitol File will partner with STK Washington D.C. using our extensive platforms. Capitol File will ensure that the content is relevant to your marketing objectives, while still being timely and relevant to our readers, with particular focus on relaunching Sunday Brunch, STK's new menu launching on June 23, and happy hour weekdays. Program will run over 2 months.
- 1 sponsored content piece (
- Run of site advertising ( approx 40,000 pageview/month)
- 1 Online gallery ( approx 40,000 pageview/month)
- 1 promo edit in online newsletter (5,000 subscribers)
- 1 sponsored instagram post (3,000 followers)
- 1 sponsored Facebook post (7,000 likes)
- 1 sponsored Tweet (10,000 followers)
- Optional: 2 dedicated email blasts (5,000 subscribers, $3000 premium)
- Invited (send high res images once a month for consideration with full name first and last, max four people in every shot)
- Ongoing editorial consideration (send new promotions, new launches, new dishes, new concepts as they arise for editorial support)
- Not To Be Missed (special advertising section, image and copy, for promotional use)
See one sheet
Total digital cost: $9,000 for 2 months
Total print cost: $9,000 for 2 issues
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• The 6 sites outlined in this proposal receive over 330,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 690,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence around the US, with 114,000 Twitter followers, 123,000 Facebook likes, and 115,000 Instagram followers across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 62,000 opt-in email addresses across the 6 sites outlined in this proposal.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact Michelle Chala